Warrior PriestThese men wade into battle with conventional weapons, but can also call powerful magical forces to decimate their enemies.
The Cult of Sigmar demands that its followers fight all forms of evil with martial feats as well as with faith, so many of its priests accompany the Empire's armies as they march to war. In this role, they not only lead and inspire troops in battle, but also minister to their spiritual well-being. Warrior priests are clad in ceremonial vestments and armour adorned with symbols of holy hammers, twin-tailed comets and other religious icons. They shave their heads as a sign of devotion and they carry all manner of strange fetishes made of iron, wood and bone. Many Warrior Priests further adorn themselves with scrolls detailing war oaths and parchments written in the blood of martyrs.
Unit NameWarrior Priest
Main Unit Keywh_main_emp_cha_warrior_priest_0
Land Unit Keywh_main_emp_cha_warrior_priest_0
Naval Unit Keywh_main_shp_transport
Custom Battle Cost300
├ Melee Weaponwh_main_emp_hammer_warrior_priest
├ Melee Damage Base240
├ Melee Damage Ap120
├ Armour PiercingNo
├ Bonus vs Cavalry0
├ Bonus vs Elephants0
└ Bonus vs Infantry0
├ Base Defence30
└ Shield Defence0
├ Armour Defence30
└ Shield Armour0
├ Man Entitywh_main_infantry_standard_hero_blood_dismembers
├ Man Speed35
├ Man Health8
└ Bonus Hit Points3350
Leadership (Base Morale)70
- Such is the strength of Sigmar's favour that enemies fail to act in the presence of such brilliance.
- The Warrior Priest passes the blessings of the Heldenhammer to the brave men around him.
- A quick invocation of protection to Sigmar or Ulric will bless the implorer with a shield of godly faith, should they prove worthy.
- The Warrior Priest implores Sigmar to imbue him with a modicum of divine strength, and now his hammer glows bright with power!
- The Warrior Priest’s faith manifests in the form of a shield as hard as castle-forged steel.
- A battle prayer that bathes the Warrior Priest in white, holy fire, sears Sigmar’s foes but leaves the supplicant unharmed.
This unit provides a [[img:icon_morale]][[/img]]leadership bonus to nearby allies. Units within range of both the [[img:icon_general]][[/img]]Lord's aura and an encouraging unit will receive the larger of the two bonuses.
- Hide (forest)
This unit can hide in forests until enemy units get too close.
Strengths & Weaknesses
No Strengths and Weaknesses
|An Eye For An Eye|