Karl Franz"For the Empire! For Sigmar! For GLORY!"
The Emperor is Karl Franz, Prince of Altdorf and Elector Count of Reikland. Karl Franz is said to be the greatest statesman the Old World has ever seen. He is also a military genius and a valiant general. The Emperor frequently takes personal command of his soldiers, wielding Ghal Maraz, the fabled hammer of Sigmar, like the Warrior God of old, smiting enemies of the Empire with every blow. Karl Franz often rides to battle on the back of Deathclaw, reputed to be the mightiest Imperial griffon that ever lived. A powerful bond exists between the beast and its master, one forged in countless battles and many adventures. During the Battle of Blood Keep, Deathclaw stood over the prone form of the wounded Emperor for three hours, slaying any who came near until the Reiksguard could hack a path to their fallen Lord.
Unit NameKarl Franz
Main Unit Keywh_main_emp_cha_karl_franz_1
Land Unit Keywh_main_emp_cha_karl_franz_1
Naval Unit Keywh_main_shp_transport
Custom Battle Cost1800
├ Melee Weaponwh_main_emp_karl_franz_deathclaw
├ Melee Damage Base160
├ Melee Damage Ap290
├ Armour PiercingNo
├ Bonus vs Cavalry0
├ Bonus vs Elephants0
└ Bonus vs Infantry0
├ Base Defence30
└ Shield Defence0
├ Armour Defence95
└ Shield Armour0
├ Man Entitywh_main_infantry_standard_hero_blood
├ Man Speed35
├ Man Health8
├ Bonus Hit Points5180
├ Mount Entitywh_main_flying_griffon_blood
├ Mount Speed70
└ Mount Health8
Leadership (Base Morale)80
- Such is the power and ferocity of the champion, that those who stand in his way will falter against the warrior's impact.
- There are those who wish nothing more than to be at the heart of battle, seeking foes to vanquish.
- On the battlefield, the craven's path is an easy one, but for those champions that choose to stand? Fortune will surely favour them and their troops.
- Those in command of the Empire’s ranks will issue their orders with a ferocious bark, expecting instant obeisance.
- The mighty griffon lets out a blood-curdling roar, chilling his enemies.
- Causes Fear
This unit frightens all enemy units, reducing their [[img:icon_morale]][[/img]]leadership when nearby. It is also immune to fear. Fear penalties do not stack.
- Causes Terror
This unit can cause terror, making its melee target rout for a short time. Units that cause terror are immune to terror and fear themselves.
This unit provides a [[img:icon_morale]][[/img]]leadership bonus to nearby allies. Units within range of both the [[img:icon_general]][[/img]]Lord's aura and an encouraging unit will receive the larger of the two bonuses.
Strengths & Weaknesses
No Strengths and Weaknesses
|An Eye For An Eye|