Arch LectorHis is the grim, unending task of uprooting and shattering evil in all its forms.
The High Priest of the Cult of Sigmar is the Grand Theogonist, and beneath him are his two Arch Lectors - grim, imposing figures, both on and off the battlefield. As the Emperor is believed to be the living incarnation of Sigmar, all Electors may cast a vote to decide who is crowned the next ruler of the Empire, though they may not ever become Emperor themselves. In these dark times, where the curse of Undeath and the worship of Chaos infest the Empire, it is the duty of Arch Lectors to protect the populace and cast out such evils. They epitomise the warrior courage of Sigmar himself, leading from the front where they manifest the power of the gods and inspire whole armies to acts of heroism.
Unit NameArch Lector
Main Unit Keywh_dlc04_emp_cha_arch_lector_0
Land Unit Keywh_dlc04_emp_cha_arch_lector_0
Naval Unit Keywh_main_shp_transport
Custom Battle Cost1000
├ Melee Weaponwh_dlc04_emp_hammer_arch_lector
├ Melee Damage Base220
├ Melee Damage Ap80
├ Armour PiercingNo
├ Bonus vs Cavalry0
├ Bonus vs Elephants0
└ Bonus vs Infantry0
├ Base Defence55
└ Shield Defence0
├ Armour Defence95
└ Shield Armour0
├ Man Entitywh_dlc04_infantry_slow_hero_blood
├ Man Speed31
├ Man Health8
└ Bonus Hit Points4950
Leadership (Base Morale)75
- Such is the strength of Sigmar's favour that enemies fail to act in the presence of such brilliance.
- The Warrior Priest implores Sigmar to imbue him with a modicum of divine strength, and now his hammer glows bright with power!
- The Warrior Priest’s faith manifests in the form of a shield as hard as castle-forged steel.
- A battle prayer that bathes the Warrior Priest in white, holy fire, sears Sigmar’s foes but leaves the supplicant unharmed.
- The Warrior Priest passes the blessings of the Heldenhammer to the brave men around him.
- A quick invocation of protection to Sigmar or Ulric will bless the implorer with a shield of godly faith, should they prove worthy.
This unit provides a [[img:icon_morale]][[/img]]leadership bonus to nearby allies. Units within range of both the [[img:icon_general]][[/img]]Lord's aura and an encouraging unit will receive the larger of the two bonuses.
- Hide (forest)
This unit can hide in forests until enemy units get too close.
Strengths & Weaknesses
No Strengths and Weaknesses